Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So usually I pick twice a day...

In the morning when I get up and in the evening before bed...

I'm not obsessive about it but if i have a pimple I always have a squeeze at it. I currently have a deep under the skin pimple which is a HUGE test for me.

I HATE getting these and I ALWAYS cave in a pick at them. I'm out of the house for the next 6 days so I CAN'T pick at this. I've got to leave it alone and hope it sorts itself out.

Aside from this 1 pimple I am going to try and not pick at my skin UNLESS I KNOW it's a whitehead. If it's anything but I'll leave it alone.

I'm going to try and do this all the way to XMAS.

Started 2 days ago and haven't picked yet. Today is day 3 so tomorrow will be day 4.

wow good luck,, today is day one for me =) iknow how tempting a pimple can be but just try and keep busy,, and when you do go in the bathroom to wash your face etc,, ALWAYS make sure before hand that you wont pick-- give yourself a pep talk... good luck let me know how you r going =)

I'm not obsessive about it but if i have a pimple I always have a squeeze at it. I currently have a deep under the skin pimple which is a HUGE test for me.

I HATE getting these and I ALWAYS cave in a pick at them. I'm out of the house for the next 6 days so I CAN'T pick at this. I've got to leave it alone and hope it sorts itself out.

Aside from this 1 pimple I am going to try and not pick at my skin UNLESS I KNOW it's a whitehead. If it's anything but I'll leave it alone.

Started 2 days ago and haven't picked yet. Today is day 3 so tomorrow will be day 4.

wow good luck,, today is day one for me =) iknow how tempting a pimple can be but just try and keep busy,, and when you do go in the bathroom to wash your face etc,, ALWAYS make sure before hand that you wont pick-- give yourself a pep talk... good luck let me know how you r going =)

Thanks for the message!

Anway, I'm a joke...I picked the same day I wrote the post. Well...I didn't so much pick but I stabbed a needle in it and gently pushed at the sides (quite a bit of clear fluid came out) I was so annoyed that I had done so...

I left it alone last night and all day today and im just about to go wash my face now (and know i won't pick)

I also ordered this which is meant to be GREAT for under the skin spots.

http://www.mariobadescu.com/drying-cream

Edited by aliass