Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

100% Hyaluronic Acid Serum

If you didn't know any better, you'd probably think that applying a 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum would dramatically increase the amount of hyaluronic acid (HA) in your skin. But this article explains why it doesn't really work this way.

A 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum certainly sounds like a logical way to boost the amounts of HA in your skin. But just like most collagen and elastin products, they fail to work effectively.

The whole problem lies within the design of each product. Creams or lotions that actually contain pure hyaluronic acid, collagen, or elastin are ineffective because these molecules are too large to penetrate through the skin.

Virtually no collagen and elastin protein can ever penetrate through the skin. When it comes to HA, only minimal amounts can be absorbed through the skin. But when you're talking about using a 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum, then it can't possibly be absorbed through the skin. This is because a higher concentration of HA means it's a much thicker and stickier substance, making it virtually impossible to be absorbed.

It's unfortunate that most people aren't aware of this simple fact, which explains why so many people still buy these kind of products. And I'll admit it- I use to be one of these people!

But that was only until I read an article online about how to REALLY increase the amount of HA in your skin. It explained that the only reason our amounts of HA decrease as we age is because it's continually broken down by an enzyme called hyaluronidase.

And that's when I was introduced to a unique Japanese anti-aging ingredient called Phytessence Wakame. This sea kelp extract actually stops the activity of hyaluronidase in the skin, which preserves the amounts of natural hyaluronic acid that the body creates. By doing this, skin is able to retain much more moisture, which in turn makes skin more plump and smooth so wrinkles and fine lines are hidden.

It was right after I learned about this that I actually found anti-aging products that produced the results I was looking for. I just hope that by reading this article, you are able to start seeing the results you desire just like I did and avoid wasting your time and money on a pure hyaluronic acid serum.

You can learn all about Phytessence Wakame and the anti-aging products I use that contain it, and why it's so much more effective than applying pure hyaluronic acid to your skin by visiting my website listed below.

Caroline Richie is a long time user and passionate admirer of natural skin care. Visit her site now and discover the cutting-edge ingredients and anti aging solutions she recommends and uses after years of research and trial-and-error with all sorts of products ---> Go to http://www.skin-and-health-site.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Caroline_Richie

But the original website I posted states this:

What is low molecular weight HA serum?

It is a kind of HA which is extra small in size - 3000 to 8000 Daltons. JabaLabs 100% pure and natural HA serum is produced by a highly specialized technology that shrinks the hyaluronic acid molecules to a size small enough to penetrate your skin. Like a moisture magnet, water molecules bond with the hyaluronic acid and are absorbed into your skin, moisturizing from the inside out.

If you didn't know any better, you'd probably think that applying a 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum would dramatically increase the amount of hyaluronic acid (HA) in your skin. But this article explains why it doesn't really work this way.

A 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum certainly sounds like a logical way to boost the amounts of HA in your skin. But just like most collagen and elastin products, they fail to work effectively.

The whole problem lies within the design of each product. Creams or lotions that actually contain pure hyaluronic acid, collagen, or elastin are ineffective because these molecules are too large to penetrate through the skin.

Virtually no collagen and elastin protein can ever penetrate through the skin. When it comes to HA, only minimal amounts can be absorbed through the skin. But when you're talking about using a 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum, then it can't possibly be absorbed through the skin. This is because a higher concentration of HA means it's a much thicker and stickier substance, making it virtually impossible to be absorbed.

It's unfortunate that most people aren't aware of this simple fact, which explains why so many people still buy these kind of products. And I'll admit it- I use to be one of these people!

But that was only until I read an article online about how to REALLY increase the amount of HA in your skin. It explained that the only reason our amounts of HA decrease as we age is because it's continually broken down by an enzyme called hyaluronidase.

And that's when I was introduced to a unique Japanese anti-aging ingredient called Phytessence Wakame. This sea kelp extract actually stops the activity of hyaluronidase in the skin, which preserves the amounts of natural hyaluronic acid that the body creates. By doing this, skin is able to retain much more moisture, which in turn makes skin more plump and smooth so wrinkles and fine lines are hidden.

It was right after I learned about this that I actually found anti-aging products that produced the results I was looking for. I just hope that by reading this article, you are able to start seeing the results you desire just like I did and avoid wasting your time and money on a pure hyaluronic acid serum.

You can learn all about Phytessence Wakame and the anti-aging products I use that contain it, and why it's so much more effective than applying pure hyaluronic acid to your skin by visiting my website listed below.

Caroline Richie is a long time user and passionate admirer of natural skin care. Visit her site now and discover the cutting-edge ingredients and anti aging solutions she recommends and uses after years of research and trial-and-error with all sorts of products ---> Go to http://www.skin-and-health-site.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Caroline_Richie

But the original website I posted states this:

What is low molecular weight HA serum?

It is a kind of HA which is extra small in size - 3000 to 8000 Daltons. JabaLabs 100% pure and natural HA serum is produced by a highly specialized technology that shrinks the hyaluronic acid molecules to a size small enough to penetrate your skin. Like a moisture magnet, water molecules bond with the hyaluronic acid and are absorbed into your skin, moisturizing from the inside out.

Couldn't you just use a .25mm dermaroller and that would solve the issue of penetration.

its almost impossible to buy 100% HA in a solution. Ive purchased one and its simply HA mixed in with citric acid and something else. Its a good product and a hell of a lot better than the same solution mixed with vitamin C. I dont think it does very much on its own, but it MIGHT help after procedures. As of yet, I havent noticed anything too special from it. The pill version, yes.

Couldn't you just use a .25mm dermaroller and that would solve the issue of penetration.

its almost impossible to buy 100% HA in a solution. Ive purchased one and its simply HA mixed in with citric acid and something else. Its a good product and a hell of a lot better than the same solution mixed with vitamin C. I dont think it does very much on its own, but it MIGHT help after procedures. As of yet, I havent noticed anything too special from it. The pill version, yes.

Gimme I swear you said that the serum was more effective than the oral supplement? I remember reading something like that in a post you wrote...

But anyway, so you think I should go into a health store and buy HA supplements and ignore this online site?

Gimme I swear you said that the serum was more effective than the oral supplement? I remember reading something like that in a post you wrote...

But anyway, so you think I should go into a health store and buy HA supplements and ignore this online site?

Buddy - i purchased two HA topicals. one is straight HA and the other has vitamin C in it. The straight HA one is better. Alongside this, I also take the tablets. If i take any more than 200mgs a day, it plumps my skin quite dramatically. My scarring isnt very deep, so it hides it almost completely. Its tempting to stay on it permanently actually, at least until I can do more for my scars. I've been reading to see if theres any negative impacts from using too much and all the FDA studies are saying its safe in large doses, although more research is needed.

With the topicals, i probably said the topicals are more targeted and theres more evidence they improve healing (at least from what ive read on here).

As for buying HA supplements/topicals here in Australia - definitely dont do it mate. HA supplements/topicals are insanely expensive here and im not sure why. I've noticed you can purchase the same HA supplements for $10-15 in the US, when the same ones cost between $45-$60 here.

I buy mine off Iherb and they tend to come pretty quickly, expecially if you use express shipping from DHL. I buy the NOW brand but am switching over to something else (im looking into a few) that have more mgs and more tablets, so i dont need to keep buying them so regularly.

PS watch "a current affair"...lol i dont watch it but they are going on about how too many people are now buying everything off the net and this is bad because its sending the expensive stores bankrupt...oh i dont mind, as long as its cheaper :)

all the best!

I've used 100% HA, I didn't notice any real improvement.

Interesting. I only use a cream moisturizer with HA in its ingredients and I notice at LEAST 50% improvement. Doesn't seem to do anything for my icepick scarring though.