Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaysjay

vitamin e vs neosporin vs other products

to prevent impending scarring from a zit or eruption on the face , which one of these works best?

please comments as i seriously need something to put upon a dried bump which is very small but i know would leave some mark as i have a tendency to have some residual scarring no matter how small a bump is and a very sensitive skin.

Guest Timehealsall
to prevent impending scarring from a zit or eruption on the face , which one of these works best?

please comments as i seriously need something to put upon a dried bump which is very small but i know would leave some mark as i have a tendency to have some residual scarring no matter how small a bump is and a very sensitive skin.

i have a similar question to this. What is the best thing to use on a pimple that has turned flat or become open.

Also jaysjay, how many pimples do you normally get a month? do they all leave scars

@timeheals i dont usually get acne since the time i have been on accutane.

i hardly get a bump once in a month or two that wouldnt qualify to be called an acne,

still the redness would stay for a while if not forever.

and i cant possibly blame it on accutane as i wasnt on accutane last year and still got left with those redness or the pits even with the minutest of the challange on my face.

I heard manuka honey is great but never tried. Supposedly is great on infection, promotes fast wound healing, and aids with inflammation.

Edited by bameano

Guest Timehealsall
same thing happens to me...doesnt matter how small the bump is..it will leave a scar because not only is my skin oily it is sensitive

did you also go on accutane?