Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pokemonster

oookay this IS IT!!

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

firstly im very ashamed to tell u that i picked, picked lots of times lately, even after this

This

i even picked today and it depresses me and since i have enough of other things to be depressed about i want to destroy at least this disgusting habbit once for all. 21 days didnt do the trick for me, as soon as i got on track and were starting to do somewhat ok? :/ it started to kinda wear off and control loosen, so this time my goal will be 100 days!

100 days without picking

can u, yes u, do it? well i deffinatelly can!!! :angry: if u doubt pls dare me and lets compete who can last longer, either way we both will obtain from this!

also punishment rule is still working, if i ever break the rules, u must think of something i have to do as a punishment, and ill have to do it. if nobody will, i will think of some on my own.

but..even if i wouldnt like to admit it, i guess having a thread on this site (which i hate btw ^^) somewhat helps and motivates, because i declare now, i can do this! >_< (now i have no way back!)

things ill do to not pick:

wear gloves at times my hands are having leisure from action (even if its just left hand)

have a reminder (poster or something, maybe pic of flawless skin or maybe even pic of myself where i was picked and screwd red n uglee, so that id be scared of that happen again, idk yet but like so)

have something like calender, where i thick a box for a day that i didnt pick (if i ever fail, have to start all over, no taking days off this time, only go straight for 100 days without fail)

avoid/less mirrors (esp those, in whom i tend to loose myself and start picking)

write every or every other day about progress (as short as possible, without expressing emotions and venting) and what i do to cure them shit acne.

rules

cant pick anything! on face and neck, absolutely nothing

cant touch face with unwashed hands at all, and touching without any need also not allowed

no skratching of scabs and dried pimples, at all. only scrub them off with scrub or lightly massaging them off with some oil or something.

also no unconscious picking, plucking, touching allowed too! :angry:

allowed occasionally

if absolutelly impossible and pimple is way to unbareable, can pick it, but no more than 1 pimple, and it must be done in a right way, and no more often than once in 5 days. but it cant be on face!

if accidentally poked off (yea this actually have happened >_<) it doesnt count as rule break, but noway i can poke off anything!!! >_<

and starting from tomorrow! >:(

Edited by fugleee_dumbBUNNY

How about plain and simple....the more you pick the longer you will have acne, and even a chance of spreading more pimples on your face. No matter how ugly your pimples may get, (wash your face regularly and put medicine on it overnight, whether spot treatment, prescription whatever) DO NOT PICK THEM.

You'll regret it in the long run.

ok i'm definitely in. starting from 2morow i'll be updating!!

firstly im very ashamed to tell u that i picked, picked lots of times lately, even after this

This

i even picked today and it depresses me and since i have enough of other things to be depressed about i want to destroy at least this disgusting habbit once for all. 21 days didnt do the trick for me, as soon as i got on track and were starting to do somewhat ok? :/ it started to kinda wear off and control loosen, so this time my goal will be 100 days!

100 days without picking

can u, yes u, do it? well i deffinatelly can!!! :angry: if u doubt pls dare me and lets compete who can last longer, either way we both will obtain from this!

also punishment rule is still working, if i ever break the rules, u must think of something i have to do as a punishment, and ill have to do it. if nobody will, i will think of some on my own.

but..even if i wouldnt like to admit it, i guess having a thread on this site (which i hate btw ^^) somewhat helps and motivates, because i declare now, i can do this! >_< (now i have no way back!)

things ill do to not pick:

wear gloves at times my hands are having leisure from action (even if its just left hand)

have a reminder (poster or something, maybe pic of flawless skin or maybe even pic of myself where i was picked and screwd red n uglee, so that id be scared of that happen again, idk yet but like so)

have something like calender, where i thick a box for a day that i didnt pick (if i ever fail, have to start all over, no taking days off this time, only go straight for 100 days without fail)

avoid/less mirrors (esp those, in whom i tend to loose myself and start picking)

write every or every other day about progress (as short as possible, without expressing emotions and venting) and what i do to cure them shit acne.

rules

cant pick anything! on face and neck, absolutely nothing

cant touch face with unwashed hands at all, and touching without any need also not allowed

no skratching of scabs and dried pimples, at all. only scrub them off with scrub or lightly massaging them off with some oil or something.

also no unconscious picking, plucking, touching allowed too! :angry:

allowed occasionally

if absolutelly impossible and pimple is way to unbareable, can pick it, but no more than 1 pimple, and it must be done in a right way, and no more often than once in 5 days. but it cant be on face!

if accidentally poked off (yea this actually have happened >_<) it doesnt count as rule break, but noway i can poke off anything!!! >_<

and starting from tomorrow! >:(

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

NeverPaysAttention, dude i know all that, ok? its just that acne picking thing is obsessive compulsive disorder thing, basically its adiction plus unconscious inability to control your actions regardless of how u think u shouldnt be doing it, so its not that easy as u may think =/

loveNlipgloss & ivanna, awasome ppl, its a competition then! :) lets see who gets to the 100 days first, riight? good luck everyone! :Siava:

ok now for my day 1 or 1/100 :

forgot to wear gloves and my hands were constantly trying to touch and scratch face, i somehow struggled through it tho, also barely barely like totally barelly >_< stopped myself from picking, i have some totally annoying big whiteheads (i sooo hate them its like ghhhh >.< that i just wanna go and pick the shit out of them right now >_< so its rly hard to restrict hands from doing so -_-)

now for my acne regimen(other ppl, write this too pls):

morning:

cleanse with this eucerin tonic thing (no alchohol and no parfum)

then apply aloe vera gel (fresh, straightly from plant)

then apply jojoba oil and stay with it as long as i can (then gently wipe or pat off with paper tissue or toilet paper)

evening:

cleanse with eucerin

aloe

and then apply either rosehip either jojoba oil (stays overnight)

now off to do evening shit as well as apply mask of some clay, eggs, lemon oil and some other shit i threw in there, i dont remember all xD

diet:

for some years now im vegetarian aand no matter what anyone my say noot changing that, noways! so that, and also veeery little to no wheat and dairy (ive been on quuuit long time totally without it, but now im a bit whaatevr and using it a bit, however can only eat at morning),

never drink together with eat (this is easy for me, and feels good to tum as well, been doing this forever),

i try to eat as raw possible but its not quit so, so id call my diet rather macrobiotic, i guess?

soaking before eat and blah, water, herbal teas, moderately sea salt but not every day (like once in 3-4 days or so), no sugar or processed or all THAT stuff, uknow..only fruits and honey (but bleh..moderately tho -_-) for sweets (this is downer becuz im one of the biggest sweet tooths on world maybe, so its really hard, but ive been doing this for quit some now, so i can do it..), dont eat different foods at once (like id eat firstable something fresh like raw vegetables, then boiled buckwheat + virgin oil etc, then egg), fruits separately, like 30 minutes before other food also try to eat less! :rolleyes: (will eat with chopsticks and smaller pieces!) chew welll~ and all >_> and bunch of other boring rules like that..but u get the jist

now your turn, ppl! ;]

sweet, so i guess today is day 1. i picked earlier today, so i'm starting right... now! oh man this is gonna be hard! but i feel very motivated :dance:

lets do this!!! i'll keep you updated!

my regimen is in my signature :)

Well, i picked so badly this weekend that my face is so itchy!! but so far so good. No picking so far. i covered it all up with makeup today,, so i looked normal,, but i almost couldnt sleep last night- because i was so woried about my face! I want to start i diary and write down all my emotions etc, this way i can figure out what emotions and feelings leads me to pick. O 'yea one thing that does help me is if i constantly remind myself that i can't and shouldnt 'FIX" and control everything including my face.... i dont pick that often anymore, i have broken the habit of picking everyday , but ev ery now and then when i have a bad day etc (which is waht i want to find out) i tend to start picking and binge eat =(

anyway my regimen is simple just Cetaphil gentle cleanser moring and night- no creams etc- my skin tends to work best with less products and ofcourse its perfect if i dont touch it =)

well for my diet i've tried all sorts of thing or cut out certain foods although a while back i discovered that it doesnt make a difference- so i eat basically everything- diary , wheat... but no junkfood-- i'm a bit of a health junkie. i aslo stopped with sugar recently --i read all those bad articles , saying that its addictive, which i find to be very true! for me its also just honey and fruit=)I would like to know why you think its better not to eat and drink at the same time? maybe i will try this, i'm always keen at trying new things =) good luck =)

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

so day 2 (2/100)

i totally forgot about all this but phew somehow didnt pick a thing today, only that while my browser was loading, i unconsciously tried to scratch off scabb, when i noticed, it was already 1/2 off >.< then i stoppd, it was close to ears tho, so not on face. thats why i cant rely on that 1 -not on face- pick once a 5 days option anymore, and have to be really aware upcoming 5 days or else ill drop at 0 again, and i dont want that, i wont loose! :P

do you mean we should not pick for 100 consecutive days? do we start over on our days when we mess up or not?

k sounds good. i didnt pick today. i printed off a little calender so i can check off my pick free days. and no i haven't picked today! :) (i don't want to have to keep repeating myself everyday so you can look at my log if you want. i usually post everyday)

Edited by loveNlipgloss

hey so far i havnt picked , and face is slowly starting to heal.. for me its the same bad eating causes me to pick,,, especially sugary food. If i eat junk i always start pickin. Thats why i think a diary is helpful-- but i'm just too lazy. Because i feel that junk food drain my energy and then i'm sorta dissapointed that i ate all the crap, which then leads to overaaeting or being grumpy or just simply trying to do something good like "fixing " my face... i dunno but its complicated... its weird ho junk food also makes me pick. when i eat good and healthy i feel good and then i dont wnat to pick... but junk food makes me feel weak and depressed ...i kno it sounds weird... =)

well i'm trying the no water while eating thing =)

well so far day 2 is pick free...- i'm thinking of also making a calender and then ticking it off-- itll motivate me =)

good luck

these past few days i've kinda screwed up. gotta keep trying! i need to not let the competition stress me out because stress only makes me want to pick more, and hey, 100 days is pretty far away, so why worry about it now? i just have to keep living life, and keep my hands away from my face!

ivanna: good luck to you! i printed off a calender to check the days off and it definitely helps :)

Edited by loveNlipgloss

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

loveNlipgloss

hey, dont stress about it, rather turn your batle spirit on, uknow what i mean? try to beat us and most importantly for u, yourself! but at the same time be sorta easy going about it. anyways, how much did u screwed up? is it few or much that u picked if by screwed u mean pick?

anyways, keep trying and do your best! ;] even if 100 days seems alot and far away, they will eventually come to end, wouldnt it be nice by that time be pick free? and who knows maybe even improved skin too?

and ill keep an eye on your thread ofc ;]

ivanna, no it doesnt sound weird, its all true, i have it the same and probably alot ppl too. plus to me with dairy, sugar (esp) and junk food is like this, once im off of it for good i can do perfect with resisting it, but if somebody talks me into: hey cmon! have some, its all moderation that matters right? to which i agree but the thing is when i have something from the yummy/forbidden/unhealthy food, personally i automatically become gluttony and wanna moar and moar, and then i eat whatever is on my way lol until ofc get bloated, depressed etc etc, its like trigger. and i soo hate to be addicted to food like this, bcs thats piggy >_<

lameleah, yay! ;D why dont u join us too if u r a picker maybe?

and day foar ppl! 4/100

didnt pick!! but damn accidentally poked with nail (which were pretty long and wasnt cut short becuz of moon phase of all these days which told u cant cut nails at this time oor eelse..& yea i do and believe in diff bs, i kno xD) one extremely grown and ready to pop whitehead. was accidentally (i did mention this in rules, but i didnt know i would do it again so soon -_-, thats y i hate myself right now, but at the same time feel relieved becuz that damn shit was like poking my skin from inside, i could feel it all the time >_<). i was messing with my hair and stabbed it and ,ew forgive me the details, but it started to, uknow, white shit n bleed n stuff, so it actually could count as i picked one =[ buut it was an accident okay? soo.. :3

also i found out 1 detestable fact on my face today, one big bump is gowing under my skin right between freakin eyebrows, one of the most annoying place for them to grow on ever, last time i had something that big there it looked so eeew plus greatly screwed skin afterwards, damn dontwant!!! :doh:

i think ill just try to kill it with lots of TTO as much as i can!! :crazy: i dont know what else to do to stop it? :unsure:

*will update after few or more days from now*

good luuuck ppl and dont give uuup!

thanks for understanding, i get stressed out easily! at first i was like "im totally going to win this!" and then i picked one spot and was like "oh crap... maybe i cant do this" and then i was like "oh what the heck, ill just pick my whole face!"i didnt pick that much, just a several spots, but i'm back at day 0 :(

and good because i dont want to have repost everything here :)

Edited by loveNlipgloss

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
thanks for understanding, i get stressed out easily! at first i was like "im totally going to win this!" and then i picked one spot and was like "oh crap... maybe i cant do this" and then i was like "oh what the heck, ill just pick my whole face!"i didnt pick that much, just a several spots, but i'm back at day 0 :(

and good because i dont want to have repost everything here :)

well u can rest assured now that anyone can drop down like this and u can take the lead any time, becs guess what?

day 1 :doubt:

yesterday picked 5 whiteheads, thats why..

Right! It is time I came and joined you guys. I have been compulsively picking my skin for years - since like 13 or 14, I'm now 22!

I wanna join in the 100 day challenge as my face is a mess. I'm also gonna start that simple regime this website recommends.

You guys up for one more? and do you mind giving me a bit of cheering on?! - I'll start tomoz am if that's ok. (need to buy the stuff for the regime from the shops first!) :rolleyes:

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

yay more rivals, thats great, motivates me to do better deff! and good luck to u! :)

ivanna, hows your progress btw?

and my day 1:

didnt picked or touched at all, but also didnt do routine at all bcs was down, hopeless and bored of everything, so ditched it for today, will apply only aloe for night too and nothing else bcs wanna have nice free sleep once for all, without no stupid messy oils on face, but yea didnt picked anything and unless depression kicks me out of rails dont even think of giving up and loosing to this :)

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
You need to quit it with all the self-deprecation. You're not a dumbass!

u honestly or wanna make feel better or something? thanks any way i guess. xD anyways are u picker? wanna join this maybe? :}

btw i like your username and avatar, hehe

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
i agree with Skinderella!

aw thanks xD

but hey stop ppl, dont make me be all nice now :rolleyes: , we are in a middle of battle here afterall, we are supposed to eat each other, uknow :snooty:

i agree with Skinderella!

aw thanks xD

but hey stop ppl, dont make me be all nice now :rolleyes: , we are in a middle of battle here afterall, we are supposed to eat each other, uknow :snooty:

but we are all fighting for the same thing:)

You need to quit it with all the self-deprecation. You're not a dumbass!

u honestly or wanna make feel better or something? thanks any way i guess. xD anyways are u picker? wanna join this maybe? :}

btw i like your username and avatar, hehe

No, I'm serious. I don't have much confidence in myself but I know that it's a good thing to have. And you're welcome. :)

I'm not much of a picker. Sometimes I pick at a whitehead or two but that's about it. I'll cheer for you guys though!

Thanks! My rags to riches story: "fuglee" skin to normal skin. Lol. :D