Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone I think I've found something that might help. I've tried everything and that includes accutane which almost completely cleared me up, but I'm off it now and my acne is returning. For a week now I have just had a cup of green tea everymorning. My face seems significantly smoother and I have alot less whiteheads forming. Hopefully it will continue working for me. I just wanted to say it's worth a shot even if you doubt it because I did.

Green tea supposedly relieves symptoms of hypothyroidism (which can include acne) so I'm certainly interested in trying it. At the same time I've read that the level of fluoride in green tea is unhealthy? I wish someone could shed light on this. Meanwhile, symptoms include: Feeling "chilly," cold hands and feet, menstrual irregularities and many other symptoms. If this sounds like you, research hypothyroidism because it is one of the most common health problems in the US and one of the most misdiagnosed. The tests for thyroid disease are very inaccurate.

Edited by Dotty1