Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face is so itchy!!!!! I have the urge just to claw at my face, but I have self control so I wont. I have a mixture of cyst and nodules so even if I scratch a little it's extremly painful. Any tips on relieving the itch???!! The itch is most likely due to the Benzaclin I've been using which I don't think I will use anymore until I see my derm this Monday.

My face is so itchy!!!!! I have the urge just to claw at my face, but I have self control so I wont. I have a mixture of cyst and nodules so even if I scratch a little it's extremly painful. Any tips on relieving the itch???!! The itch is most likely due to the Benzaclin I've been using which I don't think I will use anymore until I see my derm this Monday.

yah my face is always itchy too and it began when in started using topicals and ever since i was on antibiotics.

Mine did that w/o topicals. I think it might have something to do with ur body fighting off the infection. Like when cuts heal they can itch, u know

i was itchy for the entire month, and im blaming it all on my moisturizer.. i had an appointment with my derm yesterday, and she said its a infection... so im on doxycycline right now..

wow yeah when my face got really dry it would itch pretty bad!

im now using this great moisturizer called CeraVe moisturizing cream, and i also using the hydrating cleanser. i like cetaphil alot but i think CeraVe is a little higher quality(although its a tad more money)

goodluck with accutane!

Im gonna come back to your blog to see how youre doing, feel free to stop by mine if you have the time;)