Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onceperfect

synthetic hormone in plastic bottles!!

I just read this "chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) - a compound used in the production of plastics that damages the endocrine system," from a magasine. and Have looked it up it turns out drinking from plastic bottles can screw up your hormones and your thyroid function!

I just can't believe we are being fed this poison, i drink from plastic almost daily! And now that i think about it, whenever i've gone on holiday where the tap water is undrinkable and i drink bottled I have big break outs! From now on, it's glass for me, lets see if there are any changes.

Thought you should all be aware!

Yep plastic is a huge danger. It's bloody everywhere too. Open up a new game or DVD and you're inhaling something that could make you infertile. Surely there's a better alternative.

almost completely cut out plastic bottles from my diet, and my acne has improved. I'm not sure if other factors are involved but even though i stopped the antibiotics they have not returned to the horrible level they once where at. Now to cut out milk and chocolate.

if this is true, well, that sucks. but thank god for our bodys detoxification systems, if they are working correctly you will have a fighting chance to at least dismantle and excrete this substance,if only in minute amounts. probably a good idea to stay away from it though.