Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard1986

Does anyone have any tips about blackheads on blackskin

Hello i am Black and i have blackheads + a little scarring i have 14-17 tiny to small Blackheads from my T-zone too the sides of my face i have tryed blackhead kits and other skin care items but none of them work for real and it seems too be harder too get blackheads off black skin i have been told before. but anyway if there are any black males or females.. :D on this site that has any tips or regmens that you use for your blackheads plz reply.. with any tips/advice i would like that a lot :razz:

Hi there,

Search the board for the Mandelic Acid thread and read about it. Lionqueen explains a lot there. MA helps a lot for blackheads. An other alternative is Paulas Choice 2% BHA. It contains Salicyl Acid and it also helps great for blackheads.

Make sure when you are using this products to wear a broad spectrum suncreen during the day. Good luck to you

Hi there,

Search the board for the Mandelic Acid thread and read about it. Lionqueen explains a lot there. MA helps a lot for blackheads. An other alternative is Paulas Choice 2% BHA. It contains Salicyl Acid and it also helps great for blackheads.

Make sure when you are using this products to wear a broad spectrum suncreen during the day. Good luck to you

i will look that up too Thinks for the help Frank7 :cool:

Im getting Microdermabrasion done and using Isotrex...

Hello inthagoing i was thinking about getting a microdermabrasion but it cost a lot of money and may i ask what is Isotrex? :think: