Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We all know how miserable & depressing acne is... it's something everybody on this forum's struggling (or struggled) with. But what I wanna know is;

What are YOU thankful for?? :wiggle:

Me, I'm thankful for my family... and their unconditional love & support. No matter what I may look like... they see me & love me for who I am. And I'm thankful for the blessings in my life. Some of the things I take for granted sometimes... a roof over my head, food to eat, and a beautiful world. But above all, I'm thankful for LIFE... just thankful to be alive! :blush:

I know, it sounds cliche. But remember the positive things... things that are goin' right in your life, even when it seems like everything else is wrong. :comfort:

I'm thankful for so much. :D Family, my cats, my creativity, the mere existence of polymer clay, having shelter and food and clothing, having friends. I'm thankful for a gentle breeze, for cool air, for warm air, for a sunny blue sky on a cold day. I'm grateful for spiders who eat mosquitoes. :P

I'm thankful for dan, and his Regimen ^_^

I'm also thankful for my amazing boyfriend, my psychotic family, my ridiculously hideous but still loveable dog, i'm thankful for eggplant, and homemade tomato sauce, and most of all, i'm thankful for the ability to eat ungodly amounts of food and sleep all day without getting yelled at :)

Oh, and i'm thankful for apocalyptic books, because i would be deathly bored without a good zombie invasion novel to keep me entertained.

I'm thankful for DKR and Emu oil :D.

And then I'm thankful for my life, my class, my family, my pets, my creativity and my personality (when I can be myself) - mostly because I care so much about (other) animals, compared to other people. Plus, I'm thankful for living so close to a forest, even though it's partly "fake". I'm just happy I'm not living in a big, noisy city.

EDIT: and then I'm thankful for owning a computer, lol! :D

Edited by Annatar

I've always said that I'm happy about my height, which is the the thing i am most happy about with myself 6'6 :):):):) prob the only thing i didnt get fucked over on tbh.

I am thankful for food, 2 legs and 2 arms and so-forth, electronic music, internet, kind people Ive met who dedicated their time, birds, lightning and rain and sunshine. Hot tap water.

I've always said that I'm happy about my height, which is the the thing i am most happy about with myself 6'6 :):):):) prob the only thing i didnt get fucked over on tbh.

Why hello there mister giant!

I need someone like you to reach the top shelf in my kitchen, its ridiculously tall, even my dad can't reach it, but hes not that tall anyway (5'9)

What do you say? feel like being my own personal shelf reacher?

i kind of had a shitty day, but i can still think of things i'm grateful for.

-i have a small number of people i trust a lot. i don't trust people easily, so i'm grateful i have them.

-i'm thankful that i can forget about certain things that disappoint me, get back up, and try a new approach to things.

-i'm thankful that i have people in my life i care deeply for, and i think most of them genuinely care about me, too.

-i'm thankful that i have many rights some women aren't allowed to have.

-i'm thankful for the thanksgiving weekend =D

-This site and Dan. This site will truly help and offer a place of refuge for those who suffer from acne.

-Shelter and the bare essentials. Seriously, i have a whole new view of life and the less i have, the less tied down and thankful I feeel.

- I'm not dead yet.

I need someone like you to reach the top shelf in my kitchen, its ridiculously tall, even my dad can't reach it, but hes not that tall anyway (5'9)

For you I would be anything you want me to be :cool:

For you I would be anything you want me to be :cool:

^_^

man why am i this tall and yet all other things suck.. my bro is so attractive lol, fuckkk