Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bpisforme

Super exited!

I have been reading all these forums for a couple of years (mostly the scar forum) but this is my first post.

Ok the reason I'm excited is because the only thing that has been able to keep my face clear except for minor breakouts, is a prescription benzoyl peroxide face wash. Well I'm not on my moms insurance any more so I can't get any refills, and even if I could without insurance it is $75.

So I ran out and my face started breaking out BAD! I went to wal mart a couple of weeks ago to find a bp wash. Well I found PanOxyl 10% wash. I noticed the same company STIEFEL also makes my prescription, and the ingredients are almost exactly the same! The first day I started using it my face started clearing.

I'm not saying that this will work for you, but I thought this might be helpful or interesting to someone.

I originally posted this in the over the counter forum but I figured this might help someone here also.