Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dusty1386

what should i do?

I have been off Accutane for 3 months now and my hair is beggining to slow...i thought it was related to accutane but when i asked my dermatologist he said he never had a patient experience it...I am just now confirming it after reading these posts. I am a female and its very frustrating to have such extreme hair loss!!!

Its beggining to slow as I said but my concern is that, will it grow back? and is there anything i can or should do to help the process at this point?

extremely grateful!

i think that she is try to say that her hair loss is slowing down...but i'm not shure...do you have any body hair loss or you loose hair only from your scalp?

Edited by ivmi

woops..yes i meant to say my "hair loss" is beggining to slow...i dont really think i have body hair loss. I have been loosing a ton of hair from my scalp....the thickness of my hair is about half of what it was...fortunately i had full hair before so no one else can tell but i really can and the hair at my crown is the worst