Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peppermintfruittea

best mouisturizer to wear under makeup?

i use the alba green tea & aloe moisturizer. its oil-free and they sell alba at most drugstores now. they also sell it at vitamin shops. pretty much every moisturizer and lotion clogs my pores but this one doesn't. it also seems to reduce redness a bit, its very calming. plus it smells yummy! good luck.

btw, i've also heard the kiss my face brand is good. i've thought about trying it.

i use the alba green tea & aloe moisturizer. its oil-free and they sell alba at most drugstores now. they also sell it at vitamin shops. pretty much every moisturizer and lotion clogs my pores but this one doesn't. it also seems to reduce redness a bit, its very calming. plus it smells yummy! good luck.

btw, i've also heard the kiss my face brand is good. i've thought about trying it.

Thank you for your fast reply! I will look into that alba moisturizer. I feel like the jojoba oil is breaking me out, but i'm not 100% sure, since the rest of my face is pretty much clear. Just my

neck and jaw look like a disaster, and i'm very embarrassed by it. I'm going to try to lay off the jojoba oil for a bit, to see what happens. Thanks again for your suggestion, it's been very helpful :)

I love my gel moisturizer,it creates a very smooth base. I made a really crappy mineral makeup myself,and it would have been a waste if it weren't for that gel. It turns even chalky mineral makeup into smooth velvet.

It's the jojoba one in my signature.

Oh wow, you made your own moisturizer? How did you do that??

Wish I could find something that works well with my makeup.

Or something to get rid of these pesky cystic acnes. ugh, sometimes i feel

like they are huge, then I look at myself in the mirror and they don't look as

big as i think they are in my head.

i love trader joe's moisturizing cream. it can be greasy, but i just blot before i apply primer and foundation. it doesn't make me break out when used with my makeup, so i love it primarily because of that.