Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I took accutane for only 9 days and obviously my skin healing is interrupt. I'm of accutane for 4 months, and my red marks are the same as the first day after i stopped...is this normal?? prior accutane i never had problems with red marks - they normally faded within 1-2 weeks...i'm really freaking out becouse my skin is still very fragile, and i have tons of little scars and i never had scars before accutane...that drug should be taken of market :(

Posted

Don't worry, they aren't scars, they are just red marks that will eventually heal over time. You can speed up the healing process by doing several different things; Apple Cider Vinegar, Aqua Glycolic, AHA, Chemical Peels, Emu Oil, and taking several different vitamins.

Posted
Don't worry, they aren't scars, they are just red marks that will eventually heal over time. You can speed up the healing process by doing several different things; Apple Cider Vinegar, Aqua Glycolic, AHA, Chemical Peels, Emu Oil, and taking several different vitamins.

it would be great if they would just stay here as redmarks, but they are turning into dents! i have red marks from the tiniest acne, and it will eventually leave little dent where the red mark is..so i'm quite worried...i want my skin back..i never had scars from acne in my life!

Posted

it would be great if they would just stay here as redmarks, but they are turning into dents! i have red marks from the tiniest acne, and it will eventually leave little dent where the red mark is..so i'm quite worried...i want my skin back..i never had scars from acne in my life!

first stop stresing thats the cause of acne and more red marks.. try to get some natural emu oil from australia and use it on them and take some vitamin c and drink lots of water.. dont worry so much.. since they are fresh and new emu oil should work good on healing them.. have faith!