Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loler

Blue light imporvments of the skin

Hi Everybody,

I got my Beauty Skin Lamp and use it already for 4 days. Until now I don't see any improvments of my skin.

I'd like to know from your experiences, when I can expect some apparent results. I've mild acne.

Thank's a lot for you helf and sorry for my bad english ;)

Best regards,

loler

Hi Everybody,

I got my Beauty Skin Lamp and use it already for 4 days. Until now I don't see any improvments of my skin.

I'd like to know from your experiences, when I can expect some apparent results. I've mild acne.

Thank's a lot for you helf and sorry for my bad english ;)

Best regards,

loler

From what I understand it takes months to see improvements, so hang in there :)

I had a blue + red light lamp I used every day for a couple of months. Didn't see any change at all, and sold it. And I'm usually clear during summer. I'm thinking it's the UV rays doing it, and blue/red light lamps do not include UV.

I use the Red and Blue lights from Acnederm.com. The reason I went with them was the low price - it seemed all the companies had the same technology/wavelengths, but they are much more affordable.

I think the lights work, but I really notice a difference if I exfoliate my skin. I think the reason is because the bacteria can continue to proliferate if you do not remove dead skin and clean your pours.

I shine the light on a blemish and it goes down by the next day or two if it is under the skin, or they seem to clear up fairly quick if they are your typical pimple.