Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EricW

Sweating = BP into eyes?

Anyone ever find that especially during these warm summer months, that sweating will eventually get some BP into your eyes? It happens every once and a while to me. I was at work yesterday and it was kinda hot so I think my sweating caused some BP residue got into my eye and it stung like crazy and my eyes started watering. Anyway to prevent this from happening in the future?

Well.. either you could reduce the amount of BP you use on your forehead (to prevent too much from getting in your eyes) or wipe your forehead from time to time when you find you start to sweat. I hope this helps!

Are you sure it was the BP to begin with? Leave the BP off your forhead for a day and let the sweat fall into your eyes. Sweat contains salts and such that can irritate your eyes. When I was younger, before I used anything on my face, this was sometimes a problem when playing sports.

I used to have that happen to me, but it wasn't BP...it was the Neutrogena Moisturizer, ever since I switched to Eucerin I haven't had that problem. But I know exactly what you mean with that very painful sting in the eye. Ouchie.