Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LillyMay77

do raised scars have pores and do they contain anything

Posted

I just saw another doctor and he said my bump was a papallomia. urggghhhh thats 6 different opinions. I must ask, do raised scars have pores and ooze?? I was fairly certain scars don't have pores and contain scar tissue, therefore they don't ooze. Can someone maybe answer this question?

Posted
I just saw another doctor and he said my bump was a papallomia. urggghhhh thats 6 different opinions. I must ask, do raised scars have pores and ooze?? I was fairly certain scars don't have pores and contain scar tissue, therefore they don't ooze. Can someone maybe answer this question?

Help to anyone with a hypertropic scar, do they ooze or contain a pore??

Posted

HELP

Posted

To be honest for me if they are painful to touch and they carry on being painful then they have a white head growing underneath. If they are not painful then they will eventually flatten in good time. I used to have really bad raised scars and in a few months they are gone...only leaving a very faint mark which will eventually fade in another few months. However I do have one raised bump after horribly picking a cyst. Now I will have to wait another few months for it to go. Every time I get a raised bump it is SUPPOSED to teach me not to pick. Hopefully I have learnt my lesson.

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

what about those of us whose pimples still leave bumps without picking?

These bumps do flatten eventually though

Posted

i have a bump on the side of my nose my derm says its scar tissue from a huge cyst i had there.it suks im using silicone sheets for about 3 weeks now.it seem like when i first take the sheet off the bump looks flat then within a few hrs it lumps up again.idk what to do anymore.

Posted

hey I have had my bump for 9 months, with no signs of it ever leaving. its so freaking annoying, makes me hate my face. I tried the silicone sheets to with no sign of improvement. Let me know how u make out with yours.