Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ivolcom

New Improved Regimen!!

Hey so I am a new user, but I have always checked this site and learned a lot which helped me finally develop my new regimen after like 2-3 years.

Products:

1. Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3-in-1

2. Aloe Vera 100% Gel

3. Vitamin E Oil

4. St. Ives Appricot Exfoiliator

5. Clean and Clear Mark Advantage

Medication: Minocycline

My Regimen:

So I shower twice a day, once at night before bed and once in the morning. I use the St. Ives Appricot Exfoilator to cleanse my face and get all the dirt and dead skin off that clogg my pores.

Next after my shower I wait 15-30 minutes for my face to completley dry up, I then use the Aloe Vera Gel, I cover my face lightly, I don't use to much but enough to cover my entire face, this helps my skin feel refreshed and does assist in my previous acne marks diminish as well as current active pimples reduce in size and redness dissapear.

Once the Aloe Vera is soaked into my skin and dried, I then use the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 and apply it over my face. This helps me from breaking out further and helps hydrate my skin and assists the Aloe Vera in reducing pimples etc.

Finally on current pimples I will use the Clean and Clear Mark Advantage 10 minutes after applying the Neutrogena Product, I use it only on the active pimples. This has sacylic acid which helps reduce size and get rid of it and helps fade the aftermarks As well.

Finally at night only or if I'm not heading out I will apply the vitamin E all over the marks left behind fromprevious pimples. Helps greatly.

I've noticed that my scars have diminished greatly and my pimples I can keep under control now :) ask anything if you need help