Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pokemonster

hey ppl question about EUCERIN (urgent)

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

im like whatever now and ready to try something thats not 100% natural, so im going back to trying out products. so is stuff from EUCERIN any good? ive read some reviews here and they were pretty good i guess?

i wanna try out this alchohol free lotion something from eucerin, but whatddya think?

*i just need something that combats acne but doesnt dry out skin, so if u know something else, thast good and WORKS the suggest pls!

(not foams and soaps tho, something that can stay on skin)

Its kind of funny, because like you said and from what I used from Eucerin, they really dont have natural substances in their products, like plant extracts or oils, or they dont advertise on them.

Their acne line cleanser is pretty generic, it had salicylic acid like every other line.

Their acne line cream contails milk acid, they advertise this as their main component. I used it for a pretty long periods. It is kind of thick, didnt dry my skin, white in color. I cant say it helped a lot, because I had severe cysts at that time I used it. It is kind of acidic (milk acid), when I applied it and sometimes I "tasted" it with my tongue- it was kind of sour like apple. I suppose now that the "sourness" is meant to prevent new comedones from appearing (like AHA stuff).

I heard good comments here about Aquaporin, for lips while on accutane.

IIRC they advertised they dont use coloring and perfume in their products.

Edited by extasy_crysis

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
Its kind of funny, because like you said and from what I used from Eucerin, they really dont have natural substances in their products, like plant extracts or oils, or they dont advertise on them.

yea, but im saying im actually wanna try out something that is not all natural for a difference from all natural, i didnt say eucerin was natural or anything since i just didnt know that

Their acne line cleanser is pretty generic, it had salicylic acid like every other line.

Their acne line cream contails milk acid, they advertise this as their main component. I used it for a pretty long periods. It is kind of thick, didnt dry my skin, white in color. I cant say it helped a lot, because I had severe cysts at that time I used it. It is kind of acidic (milk acid), when I applied it and sometimes I "tasted" it with my tongue- it was kind of sour like apple. I suppose now that the "sourness" is meant to prevent new comedones from appearing (like AHA stuff).

I heard good comments here about Aquaporin, for lips while on accutane.

IIRC they advertised they dont use coloring and perfume in their products.

well thanks for your input, so it didnt help much or at all with your acne at that time or a little bit at least? :/

anyhow i just wanna try some product, which would be nondrying, cleansing but at the same time somewhat antibacterial and antiacne too.

preferably without alchohol and without no fcking fragrance (parfum)

[why the hell they even put that junk in remedy type products for face? its irritant and who cares for nice smell? O_O]