Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjmrpg04

(Temporary) Enflamed skin?

Really don't have any zits at this point...well actually... don't have any at all. However, I do have a bit of what look like zits forming on a day to day basis. They really aren't that noticeable but sometimes still get to me. Here is what I'm experiencing and my philosophy behind it:

Sometimes I will get home from work, look in the mirror, and my skin looks pretty smooth and awesome. Really can't see anything that even resembles a pimple. Then I will have a shower, dry off, look in the mirror again, and still look completely clear and awesome.

Next, I put on some jojoba oil. I find it REALLY helps with flaking and dry skin. After this step, I often OUT OF THE BLUE have some red, elevated bumps or patches of skin.

Next I put on BP. Once the BP is dry, I look again, and it often seems like there are OUT OF THE BLUE even more little bumps or elevated patches of skin.

Lastly, I put on moisturizer. I put a LOT on and even multiple times a day sometimes. It rly has helped combat the flaking. Once say... several hours have gone by, and the moisturizer has had lots of time to absorb, I notice that the bumps and elevated patches are significantly smaller/less red/less noticeable.

My philosophy is that while applying all your creams and crap, your skin gets mildly irritated and can often have the illusion of breaking out. Honestly, these little bumps NEVER come to a head, so I can't imagine what else it is. It sucks but I am glad they come and go so quickly. Don't ever leave scars and/or hyper-pigmentation so I guess it could be worse!

Has anyone else had experiences similar to this?

On a side note, I remember my forehead looking awesome and then like crap from day to day until it became fully accustomed to BP. I always would freak thinking its a new zit but most of the time never actually became one. Now, it consistently looks damn good. I'm hoping my face gets to this point as well. Only been about 3 1/2 to 4 months now so. *shrugs*

Guest Timehealsall
Really don't have any zits at this point...well actually... don't have any at all. However, I do have a bit of what look like zits forming on a day to day basis. They really aren't that noticeable but sometimes still get to me. Here is what I'm experiencing and my philosophy behind it:

Sometimes I will get home from work, look in the mirror, and my skin looks pretty smooth and awesome. Really can't see anything that even resembles a pimple. Then I will have a shower, dry off, look in the mirror again, and still look completely clear and awesome.

Next, I put on some jojoba oil. I find it REALLY helps with flaking and dry skin. After this step, I often OUT OF THE BLUE have some red, elevated bumps or patches of skin.

Next I put on BP. Once the BP is dry, I look again, and it often seems like there are OUT OF THE BLUE even more little bumps or elevated patches of skin.

Lastly, I put on moisturizer. I put a LOT on and even multiple times a day sometimes. It rly has helped combat the flaking. Once say... several hours have gone by, and the moisturizer has had lots of time to absorb, I notice that the bumps and elevated patches are significantly smaller/less red/less noticeable.

My philosophy is that while applying all your creams and crap, your skin gets mildly irritated and can often have the illusion of breaking out. Honestly, these little bumps NEVER come to a head, so I can't imagine what else it is. It sucks but I am glad they come and go so quickly. Don't ever leave scars and/or hyper-pigmentation so I guess it could be worse!

Has anyone else had experiences similar to this?

On a side note, I remember my forehead looking awesome and then like crap from day to day until it became fully accustomed to BP. I always would freak thinking its a new zit but most of the time never actually became one. Now, it consistently looks damn good. I'm hoping my face gets to this point as well. Only been about 3 1/2 to 4 months now so. *shrugs*

tihs happens to my nose A LOT.

it gets red as fuck randomly, and i freak out that zits are forming. A lot of times, small zits form (ones you can barely feel) and then sometimes nothing happens.