Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fredjones

Stop using differin?

Hey this is my regimine so far

Morning:

shower, cleanse face with spectro gel

wait 15 minutes apply clindoxyl gel

wait 15 minutes moisturize with clean and clear non oil and some drops of jojoba oil

night:

cleanse face with spectro gel

wait 15 minutes apply differin

wait 15 minutes moisturize

right now my red marks are the worst its ever been and am desperate to try and get rid of this

what would happen if i stop using differin? It has 0.1% bp in it and i heard bp is bad for red marks. Would stopping using differing cause break outs?

What about at night i just cleanse and moisturize?

Also i apply thinly sliced cucumber slices to my face over my red marks / entire face for 30 minutes at night and at morning when i can, usually 5-8 times a week. I find that it doesn't really help, are there any negatives to this?

wow someone posts about acne on his butt and gets more responses than acne on my face...

Yeah that's pretty strange :confused:

If you think it's the BP causing the red marks, then consider the clindoxyl gel too (it has BP in it). Other than that I can't help you, I don't know much about this... but bump and good luck!

Hey this is my regimine so far

Morning:

shower, cleanse face with spectro gel

wait 15 minutes apply clindoxyl gel

wait 15 minutes moisturize with clean and clear non oil and some drops of jojoba oil

night:

cleanse face with spectro gel

wait 15 minutes apply differin

wait 15 minutes moisturize

right now my red marks are the worst its ever been and am desperate to try and get rid of this

what would happen if i stop using differin? It has 0.1% bp in it and i heard bp is bad for red marks. Would stopping using differing cause break outs?

What about at night i just cleanse and moisturize?

Also i apply thinly sliced cucumber slices to my face over my red marks / entire face for 30 minutes at night and at morning when i can, usually 5-8 times a week. I find that it doesn't really help, are there any negatives to this?

Hey I don't know whether you've stopped using differin since it's now Feb of 2011. But I really hope you didn't stop. I'm on differin .3 and it's helping so much with fading my red marks. Your skin is going through a cycle. It'll be red initially but as the retinol continues to work and unclog your pores and exfoliate your skin, the marks will continue to fade. You can always try using the baby brush method to push the exfoliating process. Hope your skin has healed :)