Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SugarCookiez

It's the size of a dime

I have a huge acne cyst on my cheek. I usually get them often but this one is huge. I can't sleep at night cause it hurts and feels really hot. What can I do to make it go down and stop hurting? I also can't stop thinking about the crater size scar it's probably going to leave.

The only thing that I have found to work on a cyst is 100% pure tea tree oil. Whenever I feel a cyst coming, or get one that's already come out, I dab the oil on it two to three times a day. It doesn't get rid of it right away but stops it from hurting within a day or two, and then within one week, it's gone. My cysts usually last about 2 weeks if I do nothing about it. The only downside to using the oil is that it will dry you out, especially if you use it in large quantities without diluting it. Oh well, for me, dryness is a small price to pay!

They say cysts don't respond to topical treatments but the antiseptic qualities of tea tree oil seem to do the trick for me. Good luck!

Guest Timehealsall
The only thing that I have found to work on a cyst is 100% pure tea tree oil. Whenever I feel a cyst coming, or get one that's already come out, I dab the oil on it two to three times a day. It doesn't get rid of it right away but stops it from hurting within a day or two, and then within one week, it's gone. My cysts usually last about 2 weeks if I do nothing about it. The only downside to using the oil is that it will dry you out, especially if you use it in large quantities without diluting it. Oh well, for me, dryness is a small price to pay!

They say cysts don't respond to topical treatments but the antiseptic qualities of tea tree oil seem to do the trick for me. Good luck!

do cysts ever form heads? i get zits that hurt like hell, but most of the time they get this whitehead on top of them that eventually peels off.

Antibiotics are not doing shit either.

For your cysts, maybe you can try wynnes neosporin method where you take ibuprofen orally, apply anitbiotic ointment to the cyst, and ice it. GL