Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so i'm mainly making this post for two reasons.

1. What vitamins help with pretty bad depression?

I personally take vitamin D3, because my depression is caused from NEVER going outside and getting sunshine, so this works for me, but my mothers friend recently quit drinking and hes very depressed, and my mom, being the naturalist she is, wants to suggest him some vitamins.

I've heard of niacin helping depression in high doses, but my mom says it makes you feel very.... weird, so she want more options.

2. Can vitamins help with tiredness?

I'm really, REALLY tired, and i've always been tired since i was a kid, no matter how much i sleep (weather it be 6 hours, or 12 hours, or even 18 hours, i'm constantly tired and drowsy) so are there any vitamins i can take for that? i can't drink caffine or anything like that.

3. What vitamins help with red marks?

Finally the acne related part, i have some pretty bad red marks, so is there anything i can take to move the process of fading along?

Thats all, thank you in advance!

I personally take vitamin D3, because my depression is caused from NEVER going outside and getting sunshine, so this works for me, but my mothers friend recently quit drinking and hes very depressed, and my mom, being the naturalist she is, wants to suggest him some vitamins.

I've heard of niacin helping depression in high doses, but my mom says it makes you feel very.... weird, so she want more options.

I'm really, REALLY tired, and i've always been tired since i was a kid, no matter how much i sleep (weather it be 6 hours, or 12 hours, or even 18 hours, i'm constantly tired and drowsy) so are there any vitamins i can take for that? i can't drink caffine or anything like that.

Finally the acne related part, i have some pretty bad red marks, so is there anything i can take to move the process of fading along?

Vit B and Pure Evening Primrose Oil capsules put a tbsp of apple cider vinger in yr glass of water 1st thing in the morning, look f 8% vinger or normal is fine too.

Vit B and Pure Evening Primrose Oil capsules put a tbsp of apple cider vinger in yr glass of water 1st thing in the morning, look f 8% vinger or normal is fine too.

Okay i'll try that! thanks.