Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Deep cleansing mask for oily skin

Apart from Milk of Magnesia, what other mask should you use a few times a week to keep the pores clean and free from clogging?

i use a clay mask, which is part of my kit from www.skintactix.com

its called the green tea poultice, and it contains several 5alpha-reductase inhibitors to reduce oil production.

I have been using the MoM mask...and I am wondering something. bb_eusa_think.gif You shouldn't pick or pinch a pimple...but can you do that to blackheads on the nose? Wouldn't that help the mask penetrate the skin? bb_eusa_think.gif

I sometimes squeeze those nasty balckheads on my nose, that never scars or anything for me but the more water i drink the less of those nasties there are.

try queen helene mint julep masque!!! It works great. it has sulfur and kaolin which dry the nasties out and it really calms your skin down. I use it on the inflamed pimples every night, and it makes them go away faster. Be careful not to scrub your skin though, because this can sometime make non-acne areas more sensitive and dry.