Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sprintz

Small White Patches

Does anyone else have this problem? Not sure if it's regimen-specific, although I have noticed it more since starting the regimen. Very small slightly-off color patches of skin. They seem to make the texture of my skin look a bit more bumpy, even though they are not scars and do not seem appreciably raised from the skin. I probably have 4 or 5 that I notice regularly. They don't hurt or seem to come to a head, so probably not pimples... but they haven't gone away in over 6 months. Strange, right?

I've been using a moisturizer with AHA for a few weeks, and if anything the problem has gotten worse. It's really odd: small white bumps (BARELY raised from the skin) around 1 or 2 mm. big, which never go away. It's really really aggravating and I don't know why it's happening - quite scary really. I tried to do research online but nothing seemed to fit very well, I know it's only started since I've been using a lot of BP, so that might be to blame... hard to tell.

Guest Timehealsall
I've been using a moisturizer with AHA for a few weeks, and if anything the problem has gotten worse. It's really odd: small white bumps (BARELY raised from the skin) around 1 or 2 mm. big, which never go away. It's really really aggravating and I don't know why it's happening - quite scary really. I tried to do research online but nothing seemed to fit very well, I know it's only started since I've been using a lot of BP, so that might be to blame... hard to tell.

Yeah,i have some bumps that you can barely feel on the middle of my forward. Like 3 or 4 of them. Some are white some are red. Also have some near corner of mout on right side of face