Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Morning to Night

Applying the BP. Question~

Hey guys so right now im in Day 19 . My acne got worse. i never had pimple around my chin. now my both side of my chin is full of pimples arrrgghh... and still NO improvement on my cheeks... well.. i gotta deal with it...

The question is when uisng the BP, do u put around the areas where pimples are? or do you spread the BP around the whole face? Cuz i heard when entering week 3, I have to increase the amount of BP to full finger. Then do i keep rub my face with the full amount of BP on the affected areas until it absorbs?? iM QUITE CONFUSED...

hELP~

Thank you.

Edited by Morning to Night

Hey guys so right now im in Day 19 . My acne got worse. i never had pimple around my chin. now my both side of my chin is full of pimples arrrgghh... and still NO improvement on my cheeks... well.. i gotta deal with it...

The question is when uisng the BP, do u put around the areas where pimples are? or do you spread the BP around the whole face? Cuz i heard when entering week 3, I have to increase the amount of BP to full finger. Then do i keep rub my face with the full amount of BP on the affected areas until it absorbs?? iM QUITE CONFUSED...

hELP~

Thank you.

I never used to break out on my forehead, or under my chin/chin area in general that often, and thats where the majority of my breakouts were when i started the regimen.

Anyway, i just apply all the BP EVERYWHERE, even if i've never broken out there (like my jaw and temples) just for prevention, and i just smooth it on in an even layer nice and slow, and just let it finish absorbing on its own.

I used to help it and rub it in for a couple minutes, but it help anymore or any less, so i just do it this way because its easier.

I'm a bit confused about this as well. I've been on the regimen for a little less than a month and I started out applying it everywhere just because I figured it would help already clear areas to stay clear. But then I started getting these terrible pustules on my cheeks and a few small red pimples on my forehead--both places where I VERY rarely break out. So I've decided to skip my cheeks altogether and only apply a very tiny bit of bp to my forehead. I don't use the full amount because I'm really only covering my chin/mouth area with loads of it.