Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tj101

Completely get rid of acne scars (LDI)

The search is over, finally a solution, thank God.

OK, I was being totally sarcastic.

Just wanted to post this because it seems almost every single f'ing radio station is running commercials for LDI (Dr. Rispler). They say Dr. Rispler is the best and will completely get rid of your acne scars. That's right, not just improve them somewhat, but completely get rid of them.

Has anyone from this forum visited this clown? I'd be very interested to know about your experience.

I have done a search on google for reviews and it seems pretty much all of them are bad reviews, the only positive reviews are very obviously fake...still they deal only with acne treatment, I'm interested in knowing how they deal with acne scars.

Wow, I totally didn't scroll down at first & was thinking about asking you what LDI was, lol. :lol: Good one. I've never heard of him, but I just thought you should know that this made me laugh.

He and his staff all look and sound like quacks to me. Checkout southcoastmedspa.com or

Something like that. There all over YouTube when you type in acne scars. It's ridiculous how all these doctors and medical staff are preying on peoples money who have low self Esteem.

LDI = Laser & Dermatology Institute of California

Their website is laserhq.com

While at their site I tried to look for before and after pics of acne scars or just what kind of treatments they do for SCARS.

It's hard to find, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find the 'Acne Scars' link with all the vast knowledge on the topic ( http://www.laserhq.com/ldi_acnescars.html )

A funny story. I went to visit an asian dermatologist and ask him what he would recommend for my type of acne scarring. At first he was like your scarring isnt that bad, it's really mild. I'm like seriously your just trying to make me feel better. Anyways he recommended that I do the CO2 fractional laser treatment. The cost was 3000 and i'm like just cause I'm asian doesnt mean I have that kind of money just to throw away. But being so depress and desperate; I was willing to find any type of solution. So I asked him if he had any before and after pictures that I can see. He's like "Yes we do let me show you some pictures." AND GUESS WHERE HE GOT THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE FROM? "THE INTERNET" because I've seen them before and I told him I've seen these picture on google before. He's like well we don't have any actual picture of any clients but this is what the before and after looks like. I'm LIKE OK!!! FAILED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE because they were trying to convince me to get it done the same day for 3000 which got annoying...

Edited by tv1979