Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnefreehopefully

Hemp milk, Probiotics, and fish oil

Quick questions=

-Does Hemp milk have phyto-estrogens like flax seed does?

Been dairy free for 2 months and using hemp for 2 weeks..

-Just came off of 3 months of antibiotics, started using probiotics 3 days ago in order to achieve balance in intestines...... But dont these contain milk products and hence cause acne?

-Just bought flax seed oil in order to get more omega 3's.......read on these boards flax seed oil is bad for acne since it contains phyto-estrogens....Want to switch to fish oil but I am concerned with the Iodine levels and the most-likely farmed fish that are used to make the stuff...(Farmed salmon has always caused me to break out) ANyone know of a good quality fish oil pill made with wild caught fish?

Quick questions=

-Does Hemp milk have phyto-estrogens like flax seed does?

Been dairy free for 2 months and using hemp for 2 weeks..

I dont think so... you should try almond milk though its yummmy :).

-Just came off of 3 months of antibiotics, started using probiotics 3 days ago in order to achieve balance in intestines...... But dont these contain milk products and hence cause acne?

3 months! Yikes.... I might think about going on a candida cleanse if I were y ou. Probiotics will probably only caus eyou to break out if you have leaky gut issues...

-Just bought flax seed oil in order to get more omega 3's.......read on these boards flax seed oil is bad for acne since it contains phyto-estrogens....Want to switch to fish oil but I am concerned with the Iodine levels and the most-likely farmed fish that are used to make the stuff...(Farmed salmon has always caused me to break out) ANyone know of a good quality fish oil pill made with wild caught fish?

Just make sure you find a good brand of fish oil.... I would go with fish oil... go to health food store and ask about the farmed thing. Normally the bottel will say if the fish are willd or not.

Edited by tdot