Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crabby_Patty

Just as one cysts is going another starts to appear!!

Why when one cyst appears and finally starts to dissapear another one pops up next to.

For example I suddenly developed a massive red cysts on my neck, it is still there and has started to go slowly, I have never got acne this low on my neck before (its mainly on my jaw) and now another one has appear next to it.

Why Why Why?

Its so upsetting. How can I get rid. They are really hard so trying to popo them is not going to happen.

Cysts tend to puss up unexpectedly whenever they are ready and can pop little by little on its own. Usually, when it pops bacteria may spread to a surface nearby, probably how you get another one right next to the first one. Topical BP should help, applied overnight only on the affected area after you wash your face.

Don't try to pop them yourself, you'll make it worse and might even cause more to spread. Good luck

Cysts tend to puss up unexpectedly whenever they are ready and can pop little by little on its own. Usually, when it pops bacteria may spread to a surface nearby, probably how you get another one right next to the first one. Topical BP should help, applied overnight only on the affected area after you wash your face.

Don't try to pop them yourself, you'll make it worse and might even cause more to spread. Good luck

Thank you so much for your reply - I will give the BP a go