Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyway, i broke out not long ago on my chin area and these little pimples just wont go away. I decided to put neosporin on my skin and it workes. SOme of the pimples came out and i could just wipe them out with my finger, the others stayed inside. Neosporin didnt dry out that area tho. So, try it for yourself, hope it works. it worked for me, i put it on every night before i go to sleep on all my pimples and they are fading

Plus look at all the ingredients of Neosporin. It has sulfur and other stuff. Just check it out for yourself

wow, last night i put some neosporin on two pimples which were huge as hell. One was above my upper lip and the other was right on the middle of my chin. This morning i wake up and what do i see? those pimples are reduced 3 times in size. Now they are small tiny ones. I am planning on putting some of neosporing tonight on them again and we'll see if it disappears totally. ANyway, i guess neosporing works well on big pimples that you want to pop really badly. Try it

wow, last night i put some neosporin on two pimples which were huge as hell. One was above my upper lip and the other was right on the middle of my chin. This morning i wake up and what do i see? those pimples are reduced 3 times in size. Now they are small tiny ones. I am planning on putting some of neosporing tonight on them again and we'll see if it disappears totally. ANyway, i guess neosporing works well on big pimples that you want to pop really badly. Try it

i only use it at night, i did use it during the day but saw no result so i guess it only works at night. Plus my neosporin is expired lol, but i guess it still works well

crazy I remember once i was so fed up with a breakout i was having, and i was picking like crazy, put neosporin all over my face so the picked stuf could heal better overnight, I wake up and i was clearing up really good! though it was just a coincidence but i'm gonna try it tonight too goodluck

i will tell you if it works i hope it clears some of my face by the time i go to school which is in a couple days thnx for tip

i would be too scared to put it all over my face because god knows what could happen. My face might get worse. I just use it as a spot treatement.

Anyways, you're welcome for the tip

I think i am going to open a website and charge people for this tip tongue.gif

I put the Neosporin at night and i woke up this morning and i guess i saw a little bit of inprovements on my face. I dont have pimples that are really active i just have some marks left over that im trying to get rid of.

well, i tried it last night on this huge pimple on my forehead and by this morning, it has gone down by about half! so yeah it works. tonight, i'm gonna try it on my other spots.

Some one said it cleared up some of there marks. Im just curious how long did it take you for you to see some results

I went to the pharmacy toda to get one, but there are like 4 different pain relief kinds...pink, blue, green and some other color. Can someone please tell me the exact name of the one I should buy...? Thanks! Oh, and for the people who is using it for red marks, does it really work?

mine is "first aid antibiotic, soothing ointment minimizes appearance of scars0 and some othe stuff, so this won't work?