Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chloelovesyou

Great Way to cover up acne!

I found this video from this top celebrity makeup artist. She shows how to cover acne. Literally, she does not use that much product and the girls fact looks airbrushes in the end, its amazing.

I highly recommend you watch it, I think it will help a lot of you out!

">
Edited by chloelovesyou

Unfortunately my local store didn't have the foundation stick which is what I am really lusting over- but the Vichy Dermablend corrective foundation with SPF 20. I will use and let you know how it works today! :]

i can't believe how much make up does to people. I can't believe people have the time to get up and do this every morning. Props to all of you ladies that do. I just don't have the patience for it ;(

The tips this makeup artist gave sound so logical...makes me wonder how people haven't already thought of it!

HOWEVER! Despite having to really blend out the makeup used on the spots, wouldn't you still need a really close shade? Otherwise, wouldn't the spots of makeup show on your face? I feel like that's what would happen to me...

I can find foundations, and less often, concealers, that are close enough to my skin but not so close that I can only cover problem spots....this is why I end up having to cover my own face. If I find a color that seamlessly matches my skin tone - I will definitely use these tips, though

Edited by NessaVéneanár

Amazing! Thanks so much for posting this. Next time I buy makeup, I'm going to pick up some of these products (or order them...that might be cheaper). None of it is much more expensive than what I'm using now and if it works that much better then it's definitely worth it.

Now how to get it all off...

This video is really great!

As soon as I saw it I wanted to try these products. I went to Boots (Im from England) and purchased the Clinique Redless Solutions and the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation and they are a miracle! They literally look as great as they do in the video and give really great coverage!

I would strongly reccomend these they really are worth the money, I have terrible red acne scars and they cover them up no problem :)