Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bee4

Which tyhpe of laser to treat these scars?

The other thing to mention is that I get married in 5 weeks!

HELP!!!

Just to add that my skin actually looked a lot better than this until 2 months ago when I went to my derm to ask for Obagi and Retin a products to help treat some acne scars before my wedding. The result was YET MORE ACNE and tonnes of red marks, as you can see! :(

post-87299-1289772145_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1289772160_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1289772173_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1289772145_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1289772160_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1289772173_thumb.jpg

Edited by bee4

Your skin looks good. I really dont think you should go for a laser treatment. Maybe some HQ for a few weeks before your wedding and maybe microdermabrasion to even out your skin tone. Good Luck and congratulations!!!!!

I agree with jakiey, try some topical products to help with the hyperpigmentation. Fraxel Repair will cause your skin to be bright red for about a month, and people have reported issues with redness several months out.

Retin-a and obaji do help with acne scars, but the products are irritating and draw acne to the surface, so it will look bad before it looks better.

Edited by Starlite

Guest Timehealsall
The other thing to mention is that I get married in 5 weeks!

HELP!!!

Just to add that my skin actually looked a lot better than this until 2 months ago when I went to my derm to ask for Obagi and Retin a products to help treat some acne scars before my wedding. The result was YET MORE ACNE and tonnes of red marks, as you can see! :(

do you mean acne scars as in hyperpigmentation? i THINK you could try retina or maybe aha?

I mean acne scars. I have pre-exisiting indented acne scars from years of acne - hard to see on the photos I know.

I do have lots of red scars, I guess that's called hyperpigmentation.

I have no hope of getting rid of my indented scars but if I could at least get rid of the red ones in tiem for the wedding