Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mia_Mi

Makeup removal question

Hello all!

Newbie here. :D I have a question regarding makeup removal. Currently I use clinique products both foundation and pressed powder. I am starting the acne regimen this evening after my trip to the store.

What would you recommend to take off my makeup prior to washing my face? Or will the face wash take care of the makeup? I do have some of the makeup removal towels by clean and clear I just purchased a few days ago prior to deciding to follow this regimen. Are they ok to use?

Thanks so much! I appreciate the advice!

I like makeup removal towels but just make sure that they get everything off- they can be a little tricky that way. I always rinse my face with cold water after using them just to make sure.

I personally just use a face wash that takes off makeup. There are plenty of good ones that do. :]

I use a cleansing oil, then I remove that stuff with makeup removing wipes before cleansing my face. But I mostly just do this now because I'm wearing lots more foundation+concealer these days. Before when I just wore tinted moisturizer+powder, I used the purpose cleanser, and that seemed to do a good job of getting all of it off.