Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

famous surfer kelly slater has acne scars

Guest Timehealsall

I am a big surfing fan and i was watching an interview of him, and wow i never realized before, but kelly slater has a good amount of acne scars on his cheeks. Heres the video if anyone's interested..

Guest Timehealsall

yea, notice how the camera shifts away from him rather quickly...

yea, notice how the camera shifts away from him rather quickly...

Sorry, but I think you're a bit paranoid.

Kelly Slater is a good looking man even with what I believe to be deep scarring on his cheeks. I doubt he cares about it and other than us I doubt others care or pay attention to it either. I hope he wears sunscreen though or hes going to look leathery when he gets older and thats not a good look.

Guest Timehealsall
Kelly Slater is a good looking man even with what I believe to be deep scarring on his cheeks. I doubt he cares about it and other than us I doubt others care or pay attention to it either. I hope he wears sunscreen though or hes going to look leathery when he gets older and thats not a good look.

i dont know if they are deep scars.. but scars nonetheless. Hes lucky that hes got great facial structure and good eyes (no homo).

Wasent he voted sexiest athlete numerous times? Hes also my favorite surfer haha

i dont know if they are deep scars.. but scars nonetheless. Hes lucky that hes got great facial structure and good eyes (no homo).

Wasent he voted sexiest athlete numerous times? Hes also my favorite surfer haha

ah yes we know you arent gay timhealsall. although you are very obsessive like a queen :confused: rofl j/k.

hes not my type, but i can see why some people would be attracted to him.

its nice to know some athletes/celebrities have acne scarring (not to make fun of), but to know people in the same position as us are able to get through it and live confident, happy lives in the public eye..

plus they arent sitting here getting all depressive like some of us...we can learn a lot from them :)

kelly didn't really have anything too much maybe just slight apparentness, but really not much.

THe other guy had some on his left cheek though.

It sucks... but I would venture a guess that some 50% of people on this planet have SOME form of acne scarring, most minimal though...

His scarring is minimal. His wrinkles are way more noticeable. Only someone paranoid about their own skin would zoom in and pick up a flaw like that, the majority of the population wouldn't notice or care.

Most people over the age of thirty have skin imperfections from wrinkles, the odd spot no longer healing efficiently, scratches etc. It's pretty standard and is part of the aging process.

Edited by softly_softly

Guest Timehealsall

i think his scarring is mostly because of picking. I remember seeing times where he had a bloody scab on his face (which i assume is from picking?)

Guest Timehealsall

i would also like to add that nba star derrick rose has acne scars

Guest Timehealsall

who else has bad skin thats a celeb, other than the famous ones like liotta, pitt etc.

I noticed that ryan reynolds has a lot of tiny holes on his face in smokin aces