Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clairebear6292

Cysts: its like regular acne isn't bad enough

So my face was finally strarting to look "okay" this past week after looking atrocious for quite some time. I was getting excited because we have our class presentations Tuesday and I thought my skin was actually going to look normal! :pray:

BUT

Then a bit below from the corner of my mouth a lovely cyst decided to pop up. Yay... this week, (i discovered the nasty bastard last Sunday) I have been attempting to "drain" it. Its been zapped by my zeno several times over the course of the week as well as putting a heating pad on it for about 15 minutes at night before I put Neutrogena Sore Pimple gel on it before bed. And a week later its still active and pretty sore, although it is slighty open.

Is there anything else I should or shouldn't be doing??? I would love for it to go away ASAP since we have class presentations Tuesday and I already have that to look forward too... NOT. :sick:

Ugh! Help!

I have almost no experience with cysts, so you might have more success getting this thread moved to the cystic acne section.

But I've heard of people going to the doctor for a cortisone injection to get rd of cysts quickly, like in less than a day.