Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optomistic Girl 2010

Accutane Friendly Doctors In Arkansas

Hi guys its me. I live in Central Arkansas and I am going to see a derm in five weeks and I am going to ask for accutane. I have been with this guy for a while and he thinks that my skin looks ok but Im still getting cyst and if I can not convince him to give me accutane then I need to find someone who will. Does anyone know of accutane friendly doctors in Arkansas particuraly around central arkansas. I will appreciate anything thanks,

Connie,

Hi guys its me. I live in Central Arkansas and I am going to see a derm in five weeks and I am going to ask for accutane. I have been with this guy for a while and he thinks that my skin looks ok but Im still getting cyst and if I can not convince him to give me accutane then I need to find someone who will. Does anyone know of accutane friendly doctors in Arkansas particuraly around central arkansas. I will appreciate anything thanks,

Connie,

this goes for everyone,...... you know i have had severe acne n took accutane for 1 month before....n i didnot stop because i couldnt stand the side effects.....but instead i stopped cause i came to realisation that accutane is just masking the proble....so are other prescription drugs.....capitalism is the ruler of modern medcine....unless you plan to suffer the severe side effects tthat potentially may arise...then go for it with the knowing of having to take meds for the rest of yr life....

accutane is the worst decision of yr life...

REBEL

this goes for everyone,...... you know i have had severe acne n took accutane for 1 month before....n i didnot stop because i couldnt stand the side effects.....but instead i stopped cause i came to realisation that accutane is just masking the proble....so are other prescription drugs.....capitalism is the ruler of modern medcine....unless you plan to suffer the severe side effects tthat potentially may arise...then go for it with the knowing of having to take meds for the rest of yr life....

accutane is the worst decision of yr life...

REBEL

I agree.

I've lost hope in the pharmaceutical industry, or at least most of it. Some of these drugs they're handing out are practically poison, especially Accutane. The long list of side-effects it can cause are not worth the effect of clear skin. Also, some people go through the course with little to no effects, and only experience the terrible side-effects years later (depression, muscle and bone pains, hair loss).

Please don't feel as if I'm trying to scare you, I'm just informing you on what I now know.

The problem isn't on your face. You need to self motivate yourself. You CAN ignore your acne and live a beautiful life without risking it with these medications.

Good luck!

Edited by iRyRy