Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeverPaysAttention

God of all cysts on chin

Alright..........so this big ass shit needs to die already lol. I've been clear for a while now but here and there I do get the occasional pimple (I use DUAC to control my skin). About 3 weeks ago this inflamed cyst moved in to the left side of my chin and usually DUAC takes care of these fast within 3 to 4 days. I fucked up though,,, I put DUAC on it morning and night constantly for like 3 days straight until I guess it gave me an allergic reaction and this cyst became HUGEEEE!! I'm talking half the size of a nickel not exaggerating. Somehow as I started treating it correctly this ONE BIG inflamed cyst broke into pieces and now looks like 5 different small pimples all clustered together to make this look like ONE big one. So I'm guessing this was definitely some kind of allergic reaction...it's been about 2 & 1/2 weeks now and this thing is going down very slowly little by little and all I do is wash my face twice a day with Dove sensitive skin, then at night before I go to sleep apply the DUAC.

I'm curious if this sounds like it was formed because of an allergic reaction to too much DUAC like I assume, or it really just became one BIG HUGE cyst from about 5 small little ones all in one spot. The way it recudes is some of them become white and then pop and bleed, then reduce. Then more spots do the same thing and this happens everyday as it SLOWLY goes down. Thanks for reading.

its probably just irritated. only apply the duac the way its directed. i made that mistake a while back with another topical and learned the hard way lol. and make sure u moisturize.

Alright..........so this big ass shit needs to die already lol. I've been clear for a while now but here and there I do get the occasional pimple (I use DUAC to control my skin). About 3 weeks ago this inflamed cyst moved in to the left side of my chin and usually DUAC takes care of these fast within 3 to 4 days. I fucked up though,,, I put DUAC on it morning and night constantly for like 3 days straight until I guess it gave me an allergic reaction and this cyst became HUGEEEE!! I'm talking half the size of a nickel not exaggerating. Somehow as I started treating it correctly this ONE BIG inflamed cyst broke into pieces and now looks like 5 different small pimples all clustered together to make this look like ONE big one. So I'm guessing this was definitely some kind of allergic reaction...it's been about 2 & 1/2 weeks now and this thing is going down very slowly little by little and all I do is wash my face twice a day with Dove sensitive skin, then at night before I go to sleep apply the DUAC.

I'm curious if this sounds like it was formed because of an allergic reaction to too much DUAC like I assume, or it really just became one BIG HUGE cyst from about 5 small little ones all in one spot. The way it recudes is some of them become white and then pop and bleed, then reduce. Then more spots do the same thing and this happens everyday as it SLOWLY goes down. Thanks for reading.

Sounds like irritation, not allergy. See the link in my signature that starts "What to do...." for hints on dealing with a cyst/pimple/zit.

Sounds like irritation, not allergy. See the link in my signature that starts "What to do...." for hints on dealing with a cyst/pimple/zit.

crap, irritation is what I meant, why did I keep saying allergic reaction and still saying it lol. Yeah you're probably right. Thank you

:lol: Sometimes when we get something in our minds it just won't go away. :P And it MUST come out! I just thought you were living up to your username. :P

lmao @ living up to my username...yeah don't take it personal (this goes for all of acne.org) I have a slight case of ADD. Luckily this irritated cyst thing whatever it is, is recuding a little each day so hopefully it'll be gone in the next week or 2.

would it be possible to get rid of a cysts that is over three years old???

i mean, it's a bump that never went away cuz i never knew what it was until too late and never got it properly taken care of??

or would i have better luck getting shot in the face to get rid of it?