Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
panthersfan13

Claravis 20mg Log

Hey guys I'm a 19 year old male. I've had acne since probably my sophomore year of high school. It's never been really bad and is pretty mild but I can't seem to ever have a clear face. I always have atleast one or two cysts and when everything else failed I decided to give Claravis a try. Starting Claravis 20mg tomorrow morning. I've tried several antibiotics and topicals and nothing worked to clear my cystical acne. I'm hoping that Claravis will help me out and get me clear in a few months. I'm taking 20mg once a day. Right now i have 4-5 small cysts and a couple white heads and redness on my cheeks. If anyone has any advice or anything let me know! I could use all the help I can get!

wow me and you are exactly the same, im 19 year old male with the same type of acne and started sophmore year. i havent started accutane yet but was going to ask for 20mg a day. lets see how our results come along.