Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musicelle87

Acne Free 2% benyzol peroxide?

Hi, Im new to this, while I wait for my products from this web site I browsed the shelves of CVS and found that the company Acne Free which makes acne kits sell individual bottles of 2% benyzol peroxide. Has anyone ever tried this? Will the .5% make a big difference? I just want to get started asap so Im going to try it I just wanted some opinions. I also got the purpose gel cleanser and I use the Kiss my face peaches and cream moisturizer which i really like, even though it has some oils an fregrance, its an all natural product that I used on my face accidentally once when I had noting else and my face was flaky from retin-A, it makes my skin soft and seems to bring down some of my acne inflamation. So if anyone has any tips or info for me feel free to chime in.

Edited by musicelle87

If you're starting the actual Regimen, then don't use the Kiss My Face product as it has 8% AHA in it. It would be far better to use something much more gentle without all the added ingredients, like Cetaphil, Purpose, Basic, etc.

I would THINK the 2% would be okay but perhaps not as effective as 2.5%. See if there's any Neutrogena on the Spot. It's a cream but it is 2.5%.