Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bleh

Anxiety = Stupidity

i went a couple days ago to the derm, and he agreed. he said it was from the cyst, and nothing to worry about.

this may be myself driving myself crazy, but im still kind of worrying myself. i asked him to check out a hard little bump on my head that i had as well. as i lifted my hair up, he saw tiny red papuals(?) near the top of my forehead, somewhat close to the mole he later said it was, and said "oh you have some bumps there". but then saw where i had placed my finger on my head and put his finger in the area where i had my finger, and then used a big magnifying glass and said it was a benign mole, and that it may get bigger, but is nothing to worry about.

this probably sounds ridiculous, but since the mole is rather hard to see, and hard to find, do you think he would have said if he could not have seen it or felt it? or if he thought i was pointing to my pimples?

its almost like i know that im being absolutely ridiculous, but the 2 months of horrible anxiety almost instilled the fact in my head that both bumps just had to be something bad.

im sorry for the stupidity, im just an scared 16 year old kid D: