Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minifoxie

Accutane - Initial Breakout

not everyone gets an intial breakout. some people are lucky. most people get it though. its not a bad sign it just shows its working x

i have!

ive been on claravis for a month a half and my cheeks exploded.

my left side is still fucked up.

i've literally never had cheek acne before.

chin cleared up, blackhead on nose are almost gone. forehead clear. just the damn cheeks :(

I've only been on it less than a week and i am soooo scared of whats to come ...think im reading too much on acne.org and it freaking me out

i have yet to start accutane but when i do i will be drinking plentyy of water and will be running and excercising, having a good diet aswell. im hoping these will reduce my chance of an initial breakout or atleast reduce the amount of pimples i get on the initial breakout period.

more than likely you will get one..i was lucky that mine wasnt too bad but it does suck having to see your face get worse before it gets better, but just think of the future end result when you are going through it

more than likely you will get one..i was lucky that mine wasnt too bad but it does suck having to see your face get worse before it gets better, but just think of the future end result when you are going through it

True. I am on day 52 and just woke up with a new zit :rolleyes: I had a decently painful IB for about 3 weeks, then cleared up noticeably for about 5days. Now I feel like another breakout is coming. But I think it will be a lot more mild. So...I would say expect to break out. No pain no gain?