Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

Do I now have to stay out of the sun forever???

After having 8-9 laser treatments am I banned from tanning for the rest of my life? I know this summer there's no chance but what about a year from now? I've read some stories about fraxel patients getting severe hyperpigmentation a long time after their last treatment as a result of long tanning sessions at the beach.

at any rate, you had 9 lasers? what kind of laser and how was your improvement?

I am going to guess... fraxel restore?

Deep scars? rolling? pick?

let us know.

Buddy, you said you had much lighter skin tone than your pictures indicated. I have had no problems, and the Oklahoma sun is probably as bad as Melbourne. By the way, I used to live in your sister city Melbourne, Florida.

Edited by DudleyDoRight

Buddy, you said you had much lighter skin tone than your pictures indicated. I have had no problems, and the Oklahoma sun is probably as bad as Melbourne. By the way, I used to live in your sister city Melbourne, Florida.

buddy, i know going out in the sun looks hot with the tan and what not, but you dont really need one do ya? well right now anyway?

i've done some strong tca peels and the pinkness has just faded. im about 2-3 weeks out and had planned to go to the beach for the day...but im not going to risk it. the collagen growth is a worth a lot more than a day of sun!

u can go to the movies instead :) george street sydney and dendy circular quay are usually pretty good...depends on where exactly you are moving to tho!

There's no way I'll be going to the beach this summer but i'm talking about next year's summer and the ones after that?

After dermabrasion and I would imagine fraxel repair it would be wise to avoid extensive sun care for AT LEAST 6 months....

Even up to a year I would avoid extensive sun exposure... as it is not really necessary...

If you are in sun even for a few moments I would be wearing sun protection...

JMHO

lol why on earth does that turn me on. im one strange guy i think. :redface:

anyhoo, its summer and there are lots of nice hats out there. just buy one you like the look of and kabang! you;ll have a nice new look. :surprised: