Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danniboi

Baby wash! The best wash ever?

Just used this babywash for about a month, for my body and hair. Meanwhile I was using another speciel wash for my face..

Suddenly, my back just starting clearing up? Just doing nothing else than washing my back gently! My face is the same as always.. So now i considered just washing my face with the babywash as well as my whole body on a daily basis!

The cleanser feals very very gently on my skin! More than Dans Cleanser! - and every other product, i have ever used.. After washing my wash, the skin feal soft and supple, not irritated, and don't leave any residue.

The wash i'm talking about:

Baby'O - sensitive wash - Mild and gently wash for body and hair with Aloe Vera and Chamomile:

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Aloe Barbadensis, Chamomilla Recutita, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.

- All the ingredients besides Benzoic Acid and Parfum are found safe. Both ingredients are in the end of the list.

Benzoic Acid is linked with Benzyl Peroxide, and is pretty safe to use.

Parfum is almost unnoticable and very very mild.

What do you guys think? - Have I found THE cleanser?

It's quite possible! I say this bc I have been using baby johnson's soap since I was 16!!!! And let me tell you, I am 27 now and my skin is so flippin' soft, well besides some of the scarring I have, but this stuff is awesome! It is not harsh on the skin and causes no irritation whatsoever, at least for me it didn't.

If it's gentle enough for a baby's bottom, it's gentle enough for you! LOL