Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanderella24

I need an excellent loose mineral powder.

:) So my birthday is in a week. I will be turning 21 and I wanna loookkkkkk HOT. ;)

I'm going to get the liquid YSL. My mind is set on that. I just need a loose powder to set on top of it.

Current Skin Condition.

No active acne. Do not need a lot of cover up. My tzone can get a bit oily. Nothing crazy. And my cheeks are usually the driest part on my face. I do have insanely pink undertones. I've tried the green thing. It just doesn't look natural. So I need a powder that won't add too much color to my face but it will still look matte. I don't mind it being pricey. I'm going to treat myself. Mineral is best. It just sets my mind at ease knowing that it's mineral.

Any help much appreciated!!!!

I also say Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals. Looks super natural like you have no makeup on, but when you compare your skin to how it was before the makeup, you can totally notice the difference. Evens out skin tone and keeps you matte if you use the mineral veil on top.

I ended up getting laura mercier loose finishing powder. IT's amazing. Haven't broken out from it but then again I only wear it on weekends (if im going out).

heheh. But thanks.

yay! you're turning 21 ; ) happy early bday. i'm turning 21 this yr too. can't wait. gonna get buck wild in vegas. haha -- i'm jk. not too wild, but i'll be dancing until the wee hrs of the morning, that's for sure.

have lots n lots of fun =D