Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CellFish

Anybody here from Quebec?

yeah i live in montreal...and i go to mcgill too! have any of you gone to see Dr.Carey or Dr.Kohn for your acne scars. I kinda don't know what to do anymore. i mean these scars really bug the hell out of me and i gotta do somethin about them. Do you know who's better or what procedure??

yeah i live in montreal...and i go to mcgill too! have any of you gone to see Dr.Carey or Dr.Kohn for your acne scars. I kinda don't know what to do anymore. i mean these scars really bug the hell out of me and i gotta do somethin about them. Do you know who's better or what procedure??

Dr. Alphonso Gomez, Plastic Surgeon, has an excellent reputation and some of the operations he has done are next to miraculous. Unfortunately his office is not in Montreal but in Bathurt, N. B.

I had two demabrasions last year and was not satisfied with the results. My wife introduced me to Dr. Gomez and he agreed to do a corrective procedure. He is very efficient and I am satisfied with the results.

Hey Mighty Duck,

What corrective procedure did Dr.Gomez perform on you?...if u don't mind me asking.

Also, do you have fair or darker skin, because I have olive skin tone so I can't do just about anything....and what kind of scars did you have?

Thanks,

flowergirl

Hey Mighty Duck,

What corrective procedure did Dr.Gomez perform on you?...if u don't mind me asking.

Also, do you have fair or darker skin, because I have olive skin tone so I can't do just about anything....and what kind of scars did you have?

Thanks,

flowergirl

My skin is very light and will burn easily in the sun. For years I neglected acne outbust and my nose was infected often. Last year I decided to ask a surgeon (not a plastic surgeon) to remove vains on my nose which were showing too much for my liking and do whatever he could with the scars. He did two procedures over a period of three months but used a lazer. The vains dissapeared but the demabrasion was not done to my satisfaction. It looked like someone had worked on the nose and because of the lazer, my nose was wax color. Dr. Gomez did a simple demabrasion and presently my nose is normal in color with the exception that it has a slight orange peel look. This is because he did not want take off too much skin. My feeling is that if he were to do it over again in the months to come, some of the roughness won't be as apparent. All in all, I am satisfied with the way I look because besides the nose, only my back have scars.