Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dude4000

my story and some questions

hey guys, i am 22 and have light to moderate acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead... and whiteheads on my nose.... i also have some scarring from old acne on my cheeks..

i am thinkin about starting up the regimen but am not sure... i have been recently using neutrogena face wash (2% SA) two times a day and seem to be getting positive results with occasional break outs (1 or 2 zits max) still coming...

i went to the dermatologist today to ask what he think i should do... he prescribed

cleocin - t lotion for me to prevent acne and Finacea for the scarring... what do you guys think of that stuff? im really interested to see if you think those meds will help my situation

i also only found this site today so bp might be another option for me to consider as well

for my last question, i dont really ever get sunburned so i was wondering if any old mosturizer will do, not just those ones with spf , and if so, what do you guys use (i figure they will be cheaper than ones with spf), im not really ever out in the sun either so.

thanks alot! biggrin.gif