Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

Few quick questions

Guest Timehealsall

I know i ask a lot of questions here, but i got a few quick questions:

1) so i decided recently to just start applying BP in areas where i rarely break out (i.e. corners of mouth) so i would never get zits there. Low and behold, i got like 3 red pimples on each side! My question is, should i continue applying BP to these areas or just leave them alone since they rarely breakout (maybe 3-5 x a year?)

2) I know one is to expect flaking on the regimen, but does it ever come to the point wheres its so severe that it could mean you are allergic to BP? i mean i am on week 10 and i have DARK blackish dead skin all the time..

3) Is the regimen effective even if you a) sleep late b) wake up late) c) have a lot of stress d) do not eat 100 percent healthy (although i do eat relatively healthy) e) do not exercise

thanks!

Guest Timehealsall

Quick question regarding DANS BP. i know that it is FDA approved, but i was wondering if its safe to use that full fingers lenght amount on the face? I mean i find it quite odd that NO OTHER company that has BP as one of their main products ever recommends using a fingers lenght on the face (usually a pea sized amount). Hell, they say to stop using it if you start peeling or drying too much. There has to be a reason for this right?

I mean, can this dryness/peeling permanently damage your skin?

i hate being a pessimist, but i just feel wrong about this full fingers lenght thing.

Anyone else agree?

Guest Timehealsall

Guys sorry for all the posts but i have a few quick questions regarding jojoba oil

1) can it permanently enlarge the pores or change pore size? Reason i am asking because it acts like sebum so cant it trick the pores to become larger or smaller?

2) Can jojoba oil break you out on one area but not the other? For example, can it break me out on my nose but not my cheeks?

3) How much is "too much" jojoba oil? If it is still shiny/oily on your face after 5 minutes, should you blot it off?

thanks