Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
13kid

hole on nose after picking (pictures included)

okay that area that i pick originally a new skin that have just healed after the scab have fell . ... but i pick at it because it has a little black dot on the middle of it which look like a blackhead , i keep using those cleasning foam but it never got "cleaned" like the rest of the blackheads did . SO , i STUPIDLY scratched and pick at it and when it finally fell off ... the new skin seems to fell off too ..It look like a layer of skin fell off .. and the skin underneath it looked alittle red and indented . I thought it would scab the next day but instead the redness disappeared but it left a indent . That indent looked like the skin (the area that i picked ) was slightly below the others . Since that area was quite big , now it look like a big hole from far ... btw the picture isnt really that great because my camera was pretty lousy ... damn ... i really regret what i did ... and will that neosporin thingy help it improve? i don't have it but i'm thinking of buying it ... im really bothered by it and my question is - will it eventually heal or improve or will it be like that for the rest of my life .. ?

post-138749-1289369703_thumb.jpg

post-138749-1289369859_thumb.jpg

post-138749-1289369703_thumb.jpg

post-138749-1289369859_thumb.jpg

Edited by 13kid