Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tom_Mason

How long have you had your scars for?

My oldest ones are about 8-9ish months and are mainly shallow-moderate boxcars & scarred pores /a few shallow icepicks. My newist ones are a few months old and are rolling. Though they're not severe, I have so many scars that it looks horrible.

Guest Timehealsall
my deepest one more than 10 years ,boxcar ,one in front of nose about 3 years cause by pick blackhead

i somehow got a dilated pore on my nose randomly. There wasent even a blackhead there, i just woke up one day and wallah, dilated pore.

my deepest one more than 10 years ,boxcar ,one in front of nose about 3 years cause by pick blackhead

i somehow got a dilated pore on my nose randomly. There wasent even a blackhead there, i just woke up one day and wallah, dilated pore.

lol get a life. so you've got a dilated pore...god u are repetitive :D

My oldest scar is at the TIP of my nose which is eight years old and so obvious. Till now I still remember i got that scar by picking the biggest cyst Ive ever had in my life. The one you should NEVER pick yet I felt so happy at that time after picking. Geez.

Throughout years I now have tons of scarred pores and shallow pitted scars along with few icepicks and boxscars.

Guest Timehealsall

lol get a life. so you've got a dilated pore...god u are repetitive :D

dialted pores*. Ye i need to find a hobby...

:boohoo: