Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nufc30

What to expect after nearly 1 month on regimen

After nearly one month i was expecting more of an improvement, this is starting to annoy me alot now as it seems hard to budge. What was most peoples skin like after one month ?

thanks

I have been on the regimen for about a month and a half now and I have been clear except for a small bump here or there throughout the time that only lasted a few days and then went away. I haven't had more than one bump at a time, though. For the first month I had a lot of bumps that were trying to be pimples on my nose until a couple of weeks ago where I quit using the BP on my nose. Now I have no issues with the bumps that were constantly coming up when using BP on it. I am quite happy with the regimen and DKR products, myself.

At around the first month mark, i remember getting all excited, thinking since my acne was on the milder side it would be clear by then...

Nope, still the same as ever, i actually got two or three pretty bad breakouts in month one, but going into month three, i'm proud to say i'm pretty damn clear, give or take a few clogs and baby zits.

One day i was just...clear, and it stayed like that for a couple days, breakout, clear, and it finally stuck.

Guest Timehealsall

just curious, but how bad were your breakouts? how many zits and what type?

I have had quite a bad break out, it was clearing then it has seemed to worsen over las few days with large red spots showing. Is it just a case of persistence and keep trying and hopefully the break outs will stop ?

Many products take months until they really make a difference (Ziana topical cream that I was on prior to the DRK was four months). There is no miracle overnight treatment. Just give it at least another month before you decide to find another product. After all, I believe you have up to three months to return the products and get a refund if you aren't satisfied with your results. Don't quote me on that, so you should look at the page for obtaining refunds.

yeah they seem to be visual red marks that have appeared over the last few days and look as though they will take a while to go away. How long did people experience breakouts to last for after being on the regimen for a month ?, cheers