Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shampoo has some detergents.( Moreover, I use anti-dandruff one)

When we wash our hairs, the water with shampoo flow down (hair-->face). So we irritate our skin. A little, but...

Do u use special (natural, without some ingredients )shampoo?

Read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Moved to general acne products.

I think it helps if you wash your face AFTER you wash your hair. I wash my face in the sink after I'm done styling my hair just in case anything got on my face.

you can always use Head and Shoulders, which is actually beneficial for acne. That way you don't have to worry about it.

Well, when I used shampoo I'd wash my face right after my shower. I also have a no-fog mirror thing so I can make sure my hair products are staying just on my head.

I use baking soda to wash my hair now,and then I rinse it with vinegar. I was always paranoid,so I just chose something alternative. I was more worried about conditioner than shampoo.Conditioner coats your hair and I didn't want it to transfer to the pillow and then my face. My hair is surprisingly less greasy,shiny,healthy looking. I do think the vinegar might be bleaching my hair,though.

But,it's not for everyone. Get a no-fog mirror and be careful =)